Skilled Attorney in Eastern North Carolina Helping Your With Foreclosure Defense
Receiving notice that you may lose your home to a foreclosure can be devastating. You may worry about where your family will live, how you will ever purchase another home, and whether or not you will ever be financially secure again. The law office of W. Mack Rice helps individuals and families protect their homes against mortgage foreclosures. Protect your home against foreclosure with a legal team you can trust. We will take every available action to prevent mortgage foreclosure and save your home. Contact our attorney today for a free consultation.
Goldsboro, Havelock and Jacksonville Attorney W. Mack Rice will help you Stop Foreclosure
The number of foreclosures in recent years has been staggering, but the truth is that many of those homeowners chose not to hire a foreclosure attorney to help stop the process. The law office of W. Mack Rice focuses on your rights and develops creative solutions to avoid the foreclosure of your home.
We Can Help You Explore Your Options
Facing foreclosure? Our services include:
- Analysis of the statutory steps required for foreclosure to see if the lender has complied
- Analysis of lender compliance with dual tracking prohibitions, i.e. reviewing a loss mitigation application while at the same time pursuing foreclosure
- Analysis of the loan documents
- Analysis to see whether the borrower was properly evaluated for a loss mitigation alternative to foreclosure
- Challenging unfair lending practices used in originating the loan
- Challenging unlawful servicing practices
- Assisting in foreclosure alternatives, such as sales, short sales and deeds-in-lieu
- Evaluating whether the entity seeking to foreclose has the authority to do so
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Mortgage modification
Filing bankruptcy can stop your foreclosure!
Let us take the stress off your hands and provide you with legal assistance. If you’re in Goldsboro, Havelock, Jacksonville or one of the surrounding areas, give us a call at one of the telephone numbers listed above or below for a free consultation at the nearest location to you, or fill out the online form.