The law office of W. Mack Rice Can Help with Your Mortgage Modification in Goldsboro, Havelock, Jacksonville and surrounding areas
- Hardship letter
- Pay stubs
- Bank statements
- Social security statements
- Tax returns
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Mortgage loan documents
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Property tax bill
Need help with your mortgage? Our services include:
- Assisting homeowners with modifications under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and other available modification programs
- Assisting homeowners with workout options, such as repayment plans or forbearance plans
- Evaluating eligibility requirements and assessing qualification for a mortgage assistance program, completing and submitting applications and securing supporting documentation
- Communicating with loan servicers
- Evaluating trial payment offers and permanent modification offers
- Appealing permanent modification denials
The federal government’s Home Affordable Modification Program, known as HAMP, can lower your interest rate, reduce your principal and extend your mortgage term. Some of the requirements include proof of financial hardship and having obtained your property loan on or before January 1, 2009.
How to Qualify for Loan Modification in the Goldsboro, Havelock and Jacksonville Areas
If you are at least two months behind on payments, have become disabled, divorced or lost your co-signer in death and still would be able to make timely payments going forward if your mortgage was reduced, you have met the basic requirements. Those who already had a loan modification put into place at least one year ago and have since experienced a change of circumstances may qualify for another modification.
Let Us Help You Navigate the Path to Lower Payments
If you go through the loan modification process with us and it’s approved, chances are you’ll be put through a three-month trial period in which, if the requirements are satisfied, you’ll receive a set of favorable, updated loan terms. If you’ve already worked with a chapter 13 lawyer and are currently in a payment plan, you may still qualify. We are serving the communities of Eastern North Carolina, Goldsboro, Jacksonville and Havelock. Give us a call for a free consultation at 919-778-5545.
If you are in Goldsboro, Havelock, Jacksonville or one of the surrounding areas, give us a call at one of the telephone numbers listed above or below for a free consultation at the nearest location to you, or fill out the online form.